Deer Island Shirt Jacket
Button up the Filson Deer Island Shirt Jacket as a mid layer under a functional shell or as a stand alone outer layer and head outside. The military-grade buttons bring a unique style and impressive3 durability to this jacket while the thick cotton twill holds up to daily wear and tear in all seasons.
- Functional shirt jacket that thrives as an outer or mid layer
- Heavy cotton twill traps heat and handles wear and tear
- Button up front is functional and stylish for all uses
- Button cuff lets you roll up your sleeves and get to work
- Two hand pockets keep your digits warm between uses
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
As expected. Quality superb. Very comfy. I love the pockets on side along with the top pockets. Handy for my phone. Material feels real nice against skin. Love this piece
|Chest||34 - 36in
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
|50 - 52in
(127 - 132.1cm)
|Waist||28 - 30in
(71.1 - 76.2cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
|44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your neck, keeping the atpe a bit loose.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Back Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar down the center back to your hem.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.