Fi'zi:k Cyrano R1 Snake Handlebar
Select style & size:Select options
- Glossy Carbon, 420mmsale $270.00
- Glossy Carbon, 440mmsale $270.00
- Glossy Carbon, 460mmsale $132.99
Cyrano R1 Snake Handlebar
Relying on its proven Spine Concept system, Fi'zi:k developed a new line of handlebars that specifically correspond to a rider's level of flexibility and riding style. For those unfamiliar with this philosophy, Spine Concept essentially groups cyclists into three categories (with corresponding animal titles) based on one's spine flexibility. For example, the "snake" has a flexible spine, the "chameleon" has a moderate level of flexibility, and the "bull" has more of a rigid spine.
The Cyrano R1 Snake Handlebar was designed for the flexible rider's position on the bike. As such, this handlebar features the largest drop (140mm) of the three categories, and a reach a reach of 85mm. Fi'zi:k developed this collection of bars in three versions, too, differentiated by weights and materials. The R1 is aligned right in the middle, featuring a strong, lightweight unidirectional carbon fiber construction.
The R1 features more of a classic, traditional bend than that of the "ergo" variety. Due to the large drop and long reach of the R1, it makes them both comfortable for a variety of riding positions, as well as a smooth platform for all makes of shifter/hood bodies.
The Fi'zi:k Cyrano R1 Snake Handlebar comes in the sizes 400, 420, 440, and 460mm. The bars are measured center-to-center, rely on a 31.8mm clamping interface, and feature a claimed weight of 205g (420mm size).
- Fizik's carbon handlebar for flexible riders
- High-modulus carbon keeps the bars light, stiff, and strong
- Just as strong as the Cyrano 00 model but carries a minor weight penalty
- Snake bars have the longest reach, deepest drop and a rounded curve
- Available in 40, 42, 44, and 46cm c-t-c widths