Vacation state of mind.
Change into the Faherty Men's Classic Board Short as soon as you land in Costa Rica and you won't need to change until you leave. Its stretchy, water-resistant fabric made from recycled water bottles will keep you comfortable whether you're taking surf lessons or ziplining through the rainforest, and understated styling won't seem out of place when you head into town. Vintage-washed fabric adds a stylish worn-in look, and a DWR coating helps it dry quickly so you're always ready for the next activity.
- Classic board shorts with minimalist style and comfort
- Mostly recycled fabric is stretchy and eco-friendlier
- Vintage wash gives in worn-in look and feel
- DWR finish helps it dry more quickly
- 1% of sales goes towards the Surfrider Foundation
- Q & A
Quality, Quality, Quality
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 33
The Faherty Board Shorts are quality personified from the materials used to the thoughtful design details. The material is super soft and nice against the skin while still functioning like a board short. The details and construction are top notch. The print is killer. I am about 6;0" with a normal leg to torso ratio and these are on the shorter side (2/3 down the thigh) without feeling fashion or jersey shore short.