Ride out less-than-stellar weather in the Faherty Men’s Canvas Sherpa Stormrider Jacket. This jacket defends you against the elements with waxed cotton that's burly enough to fight off a light autumn shower. In case the shower comes with a cold front, Faherty lined the torso with sherpa fleece, and added a quilted lining to the sleeves which interfaces smoothly with other layers. Details such as metal buttons and multiple pockets are both functional and fashionable, making this piece a versatile closet staple.
- Cozy jacket for casual wear
- Waxed cotton resists the elements
- Sherpa fleece lining keeps you cozy
- Quilted nylon sleeve lining slides easily over other articles
- Metal buttons for stylish durability
- Q & A
Liked it but didnt love it
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
I thought it looked pretty good. Wasn't happy with the fit. Seemed like it would have been very warm.
Main problem was i didn't think the sizing was right nor the fit...i returned the jacket and didn't replace it because just based on how it fell i didnt think it would look great on me.
But i mean..looks like it does in the picture...so it looks good...just didnt work for me.