Faction Skis x PJ Collab Prodigy 2.0 Ski
Select Style & SizeSelect options
- 171cm, 177cm
- 127 / 98 / 119mm
- Turn Radius:
- [171cm] 16m, [177cm] 18m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Micro-Cap (full strength sidewall, anti-chip tip&tail cap)
- XL 2.5mm
- Claimed Weight:
- [single, 171cm] 3lb 4oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
Why We Like The x PJ Collab Prodigy 2.0 Ski
We like the Faction X PJ Collab Prodigy 2.0 Ski because it takes the super versatile and fun Prodigy 2.0 and updates it to a unique topsheet. It's all the freestyle freedom, edge control, and buttery goodness we have come to expect with a fresh look.
- Skis that offer freestyle freedom and versatile performance
- 98mm waist is quick edge to edge, stable, and versatile
- Camber underfoot provides snappy pop and reliable edge hold
- Rocker in the tip and tail eases turn transitions, adds float
- Medium turn radius balances maneuverability with stability
- Poplar core provides ample damping and exceptional response
- Micro-cap design balances weight savings with durability
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.