Prodigy 0.5x Ski
Your young one is basically a skiing prodigy, or at least that's your excuse for the fact that they're now beating you down the hill. For burgeoning rippers who are looking to go fast all over the mountain there's the Faction Prodigy 0.5x Ski. This ski is loaded with versatile features to help them explore every inch of the resort and discover what they love to shred. The 79mm width and flat camber underfoot give them lots of grip on hard-packed groomers, while the rockered tip and tail ensure that they'll be able to get floaty in some fresh off-trail pow. The poplar and beech core lends it a lightweight design that's got lots of energy when it's cutting deep turns or popping off in the park, and the mini-cap construction delivers reliable edge control with a partially-wrapped topsheet to boost durability and prevent chipping. The twin tip design gives them versatility in the park and lets them brag that they're still faster than you skiing backwards.
- An all-mountain ski for progressing skiers looking to go fast
- 79mm waist holds an edge when they're ripping down groomed trails
- Rockered tip and tail helps them float and cut in deeper snow
- Poplar and beech core gives you a lightweight and playful feel
- Micro-cap construction stops chipping where sidewall meets topsheet
- Directional twin tip lets them shred the park and ride switch
Recommended Sizing Guide
|70cm - 80cm||
|2 - 3yr|
|80cm - 90cm||
|90cm - 100cm||
|5 - 6yr|
|100cm - 110cm||
|6 - 7yr|
|110cm - 120cm||
|8 - 9yr|
|120cm - 130cm||
|130cm - 140cm||
|140cm - 150cm||
|150cm - 160cm||
|12 - 13yr|
- How to Size:
Ski length is primarily determined by your child's weight and skiing ability, in respect to their height.
- For beginners and cautious skiers, keep ski length on the shorter side.
- For your little ripper, ski length should lean towards the top of the range.
- Kids' ski height should fall between their upper chest and eye level.