Candide 5.0 Limited Edition Ski
Ride like the legend himself on the Faction Candide 5.0 Limited Edition Ski. This 122mm underfoot ski is a remake of the original Candide ski from faction and still includes the classic rocker-flat-rocker profile, reliable stiff flex, and directional twin shape that allows for ultimate big mountain freestyle control and freedom.
The Rocker-flat-rocker profile is not a super common profile but it serves a distinct purpose on this ski. The lack of camber underfoot allows this ski to be effortlessly pivoted for quick control at high speeds while the rocker out to the tip and tail ensures that you will always have enough float no matter how deep it is that day. Because a ski lacking camber can sometimes feel less stable on firm snow or at high speeds, the Candide 5.0 boasts a beefy stiff flex to inspire confidence at when riding fast and ensure proper pop for setting big tricks in the backcountry. Finally the directional twin shape morphs the power and edge control of a directional big mountain ski with a jib happy true twin shape to create a powerful and freeing ski that can go fast both forward and switch while stomping tricks.
- Ride the same ski as the legend, for all-mountain freestyle freedom
- 122mm waist boasts incredible float and off piste performance
- Stiff flex is stable at high speeds and extremely responsive
- Flat-rocker profile allows you to pivot on a dime for extra control
- 25m turn radius adds stability without limiting maneuverability
- Poppy and responsive Hybrid core also sheds weight for added feel
- Die-cut Ptex holds wax for impressive speed day in day out