Maxx-D Mk11 SYNC Headlight
Illuminate the trails with powerful spot and wide beams with the Maxx-D Mk11 SYNC Headlight from Exposure. This light is packed full of features to maximize visibility while maintaining battery life. Like all of Exposure's Lights, it sports a Cable Free Design removing the hassles of cables and straps offering clean and tangle free operation with a rock solid attachment.
First up is Reflex Technology which allows the light to intelligently adjust its brightness based on gradient, acceleration, and cornering forces, matching the output of light you need while maintaining the burn time you've selected. Next is the new OLED panel providing program and mode information which then turns to a burn time countdown so you won't get caught off guard with battery life. While charging, the OSD displays the battery storage so you know exactly how much juice you have for the ride.
This version of the Maxx-D Mk1 sports the latest SYNC technology for a smart operation. By using a Bluetooth controlled App, you can create custom burn times and output with a remote switch control, giving you the ability to simultaneous command helmet and handlebar lights. Its Optimised Mode Selector allows you to easily select from a number of programs to provide the optimum lighting at any time during your ride.
As with any light, controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Using patented technology in the circuitry, it stops the light from heating up to a point where it loses power due to elevated temperature. Finally, one neat feature we really like with Exposure Lights is its SPT+ technology allowing you to power additional front and rear lights as well as charging USB devices on the go.
- A powerful trail light with smart technologies
- 4 XPL2 Cree LEDs provide up to 3500 Lumens
- Lithium-Ion battery lasts 2-36hrs depending on modes
- IPX6 water-resistance keeps electronics safe
- SYNC Technology lets you control settings with a Bluetooth remote
- Smart Port+ allows you to power additional lights charge USB devices
- ITM keeps the light from overheating, improving efficiency
- Cable Free Design removes the hassle of cables and straps