- Detail Images
A lot of your gear changes as you summit the same mountain in different seasons. Instead of backcountry skis, you have climbing shoes; instead of a ski jacket, you climb in an ultralight alpine shell. Nearly everything changes, except for Exped's Serac 35 Backpack. Exped equipped this minimalist-minded pack for four-season versatility, including a handy ski attachment system that lets you clip climbing gear instead. The watertight roll-top closure compliments the weatherproof material, and the top strap secures climbing ropes. There's a secondary side access so you can pull layers out on the approach, and the front pocket is just snug enough for avalanche gear.
- Minimalist alpine pack geared for four-year versatility
- 35L capacity suitable for day-long ski tours and alpine climbs
- Weatherproof material for watertight protection
- Roll-top closure with side access for quick retrieval
- Front pocket designed for avalanche safety gear
- Ski attachment system and various anchor points