Ready for adventure.
The hills are alive, the mountains are calling, and the Exped Mountain Pro 50L Backpack is ready for adventure. This minimalist pack comes with just the right amount of space for a weekend trip into the mountains, plenty of spots to stash any necessary gear, and no additional frills to weigh you down. The pack's construction is waterproof, with fully-sealed seams and a roll-top closure, so there's no need for a rain cover and there's no call to worry about stormy weather ruining your trip. An internal plastic sleeve pocket is the perfect spot to keep your trail map on such a rainy trek, where it can even be detached from your pack and passed around without receiving water damage.
The slim design on the Mountain Pro 50 keeps your center of gravity close to your body, so compression straps are not needed. Taking their place are extra daisy chains and gear loops, letting you bring ice axes, crampons, or trekking poles. The included quick-release webbing straps can even change a multi-night camping trip into a ski mountaineering adventure, working with the daisy chains to carry your skis or snowboard any way you please. Interior loops within the pack secure your avalanche safety gear, while the lid can be reserved for snacks and small essentials that you want close at hand as you trek.
- Technical pack for multi-day treks or ski mountaineering
- Weatherproof construction keeps rain and snow off your stuff
- Slim design eliminates the need for compression straps
- Myriad of gear loops keep you prepared on any adventure
- Removable clear pocket makes map-checking easy even in the rain
- Includes four webbing straps for versatile ski and snowboard carry
- Internal loops offers spots to secure shovel and avalanche probe
- Removable hip belt cuts down on weight when traveling light