Pack for the job you want.
The Exped Mountain Pro 30L is aptly named, giving you the tools you need to conquer mountain trails and skin tracks like a true pro. The minimalist design cuts out unnecessary zippers and pockets, keeping things lightweight in the backcountry, but still includes plenty of gear loops for a well-equipped journey. Four quick-release webbing straps can be attached to the front daisy chains, giving you more than one way to strap on your skis or snowboard, with additional attachment points for trekking poles or ice axes, and interior gear loops for avalanche gear. The zippered lid pocket can be used to stash food and small valuables, while the internal zippered pocket is clear and waterproof and can be removed from the pack—a handy place to keep a map so you can take a look at the route without damaging it during a storm.
The Mountain Pro 30 has a slim design, which keeps the center of gravity close to your body and eliminates the need for compression straps. It also features a waterproof construction with fully-sealed seams and a roll-top closure, so whether you're caught in a surprise snowstorm or hiking through rainy climates, you can ditch the rain cover without worrying about soggy clothing or wet equipment.
- Minimalist day pack for backcountry ski tours or mountain treks
- Waterproof construction protects gear from rain and snow
- Slim design eliminates the need for compression straps
- Plenty of gear loops attach everything from ice axe to snowshoe
- Waterproof insert pocket provides map reading in a storm
- Four included webbing straps let you attach skis or snowboard
- Internal loops offers spots to secure shovel and avalanche probe
- Hip belt is removable if you're counting every ounce