- Detail Images
Hyperlight comfort for two.
Expect a lighter hike, more internal space, and versatile weather protection when you pack Exped's Mira II HL Tent for your next backpacking tent. Its thin rain fly works with the laminated floor to provide superb protection in wet weather, while the canopy breathes and ventilates with mesh doors. There are two vestibules for each backpack, and the DAC Featherlite NFL poles assure a secure setup while keeping a weight to a mere three pounds.
- Hyperlight backpacking tent balances comfort and protection
- Rain fly and laminated floor offer superb wet weather protection
- Breathable canopy with mesh doors for ventilation
- Dual vestibules provide plenty of storage
- DAC Featherlite NFL poles, guy lines, and stakes ease setups