Head into the backcountry with your skis strapped into the Exped Glissade 25 Backpack for a day of fresh turns and new lines. This compact ski touring pack was developed in cooperation with professional mountain guides to give you the features you need and expect in a streamlined fashion. Attach skis diagonally or laterally, a snowboard, or snowshoes for a day of winter exploration.
25 liters easily fits your shovel, probe, skins, maps, and other day trip necessities in the three compartments. An internal zipper mesh pocket keeps your things organized and two zippered pockets at the waistbelt securely holds your smaller items. A hydration system can be put into the back compartment and the shoulder straps have tube holders so you can stay hydrated throughout your day. As you make your way down fresh lines, the body-hugging thermo formed back moves with you without throwing off your balance.
- Compact ski touring pack for day trips out in the backcountry
- 25L holds shovel, probe, skins, maps, and day trip necessities
- Diagonal and lateral ski attachment options for versatility
- Snowboards and snowshoes can be easily attached with gear loops
- Body-hugging thermo formed back moves with your strides and turns
- Hipbelt is removable and has zippered pockets for smaller items
- Hydration system fits in back compartment, straps have tube holders
- Alpine packs developed in cooperation with pro mountain guides