Comfort Sleeping Bag
The Exped Comfort Sleeping Bag lives up to its name when you're backpacking faraway destinations. Its 700-fill down insulation has a 25F temperature rating, packs small, and weighs less than three pounds for easy trekking. Exped treated the exterior fabric with DWR for durable water-resistance that sheds moisture and light rainfall. The full-length zipper wraps around the entire footbox to convert the sleeping bag into a quilt for greater versatility, and the zipper couples with other Comfort sleeping bags for room for two.
- Sleeping bag lives up to its name when you're backpacking
- 700-fill down insulation has a 25F temperature rating
- DWR-treated shell sheds moisture and light rainfall
- Elasticized hood with draft tubes running down full-length zipper
- Zipper converts bag into quilt and couples other Comfort bags
- Zippered pocket stores headlamp
- Q & A
AWESOME bag with great features
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used this bag on a week long river trip in September and it was amazing. Warm and toasty, love the arm-holes for grabbing stuff or reading without getting out of your bag, full zip to turn it into a quilt, and you an unzip just the feet to and pop them out to walk around camp. I also like the internal pocket - I kept my contact in it so they were warm when I woke up!