ExOfficio BugsAway Tarka Long-Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Select Style & SizeSelect options
- 100% polyester
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, river fishing, stillwater fishing, saltwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
BugsAway Tarka Long-Sleeve Shirt
The ExOfficio Men's BugsAway Tarka Long-Sleeve Shirt is pretty similar to your coveted synthetic baselayer you've been wearing for years, but it keeps bugs away when you're playing outdoors. Before hitting the (digital) shelves, the Tarka receives an Insect Shield treatment that makes it extra stinky to bugs looking to set up shop on your epidermis. And because the treatment bonds to the Tarka's fibers—not your skin—it'll maintain its insect-repelling properties for up to 70 laundry cycles. Take it on your next biking, hiking, or all-purpose arboreal adventure and give those insects something to chew on.
- An insect-repelling baselayer for buggy adventures
- Synthetic material is quick-drying and sweat-wicking
- Insect Shield treatment good for up to 70 washes
- Repels ants, flies, chiggers, ticks, and mosquitoes
36.5 - 38in
(92.7 - 96.5cm)
39.5 - 41in
(100.3 - 104.1cm)
42.5 - 44in
(107.9 - 111.8cm)
45.5 - 47in
(115.6 - 119.4cm)
48.5 - 50in
(12..2 - 127cm)
32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Arm Length:
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.