From plane to dinner.
Board your plane in comfort then head straight to dinner on touch down in the ExOfficio Aysha Pant. The mélange jersey fabric offers sweatpants softness keeping you comfy cozy as you cruise at 30,000 feet. In the fabric is ExOfficio's Silvadur technology that uses silver ions to reduce the buildup of odors so you can maximize wears between washes and stay fresh the whole flight. Once you arrive at your destination, you don't need to worry about changing for dinner as these pants flawlessly transition to the restaurant with their streamlined, straight-leg silhouette. Store your passport or cash in the hidden zipper pocket so you can focus on exploring a new city.
- Soft pant with polished style to flow from the airport to dinner
- Mélange jersey offers sweatpants softness for comfort on planes
- Streamlined, straight-leg silhouette offers sophisticated style
- Silvadur helps eliminate odors for more wears between washings
- UPF 30 protects skin from rays when spending the day in the sun
- Fabric is quick drying for dry comfort in warm temperatures
- Hidden pocket securely holds passport or cash for peace of mind
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
I bought these pants for a trip to Scotland. I bought the size 10 and they are true to size. I am 5’8” and they are a perfect length. They were absolutely perfect for an 11 hour flight. They are lightweight and comfy and look great for a dinner out.