Most climbing shoes are suitable for the easier climbs in the gym, but the Evolv Men's X1 Climbing Shoe thrives on the cruxes of the most overhung routes. This shoe is Evolv's inexpensive option for hardcore climbers on a budget, so all of them. It sports a sharp aggression for extreme precision on steeper-than-steep boulder problems, and its moderate asymmetry keeps comfy on long, demanding sport routes. Evolv made it with a non-stretch synthetic upper and plenty of Trax rubber to reduce stretch and ensure long-lasting traction.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for gym training and demanding sport routes
- Sharp downturn and extremely sensitive feel for challenging climbs
- Trax SAS rubber with massive toe patch and heel rand for a solid fit
- Synthratek VX upper with single hook-and-loop strap reduces stretch
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #EVL001M