- Detail Images
A different sort of mission.
Your backcountry buddies tour up the snowiest apron out of them all, and you generally bushwhack through the zone that'll get the most scenic photograph of skiers in the middle of a powdery fiasco. Not only are you breaking branches into your shell as you topple your skis over fallen trees, but Evoc's CP 18L Camera Backpack feels like it's pulling you down with your heavy DSLR camera inside. This daypack might feel a lot heavier than your usual light touring pack, but that's because you have two different lenses, three individual compartments filled with camera equipment, and your avalanche and ski gear inside this surprisingly small pack.
- Daypack designed to protect DSLR camera on outdoors adventures
- 18L capacity with room for camera equipment and essential avy gear
- Front access to equipment, rear, and side access to camera
- Three compartments for camera gear, memory cards, and two lenses
- Pockets for hydration reservoirs, tripods, and avalanche equipment
- Additional storage for poles, smartphones, goggles, and rain cover
- Q & A
Do it all!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This backpack is great! It is very spacious which is great because I can fit all of my hiking gear in it along with my camera! I had to make a few adjustments in the camera storage portion to fit my setup but that was a breeze to change. Overall, I love this backpack and would recommend it to anyone!