Midori 1 Tent: 1-Person 3-Season
Whether you're new to backpacking or are looking to expand to more than a few trips a year without breaking the bank, the Eureka Midori 1Tent is a lightweight, easy to use, and high-performing option that won't cost you an arm and a leg. Its lightweight aluminum poles offer an easy 2-pole set up, and its 1-door design with a spacious vestibule lets you keep all of your gear and belongings tucked under the rain fly and safe from inclement weather. The rain fly itself is coated with 1800mm waterproofing to shed driving rain, and comes with hooded vents that maximize air circulation within the tent during hot summer storms. The fly-to-tent connected pullouts ensure that ventilation flows between the tent body and fly, giving you effective all-around cooling which is especially helpful in wet weather when your fly will be secured as tightly as possible. Internal pockets and a gear loft help keep your important nighttime items organized and close by, while a special bathtub floor design protects against splashing and standing water.
- Easy and affordable backpacking tent with reliable performance
- 2-pole design with clips and stakes is easy to set up
- Rainfly creates a spacious vestibule for easy gear storage
- Hooded fly vents and fly-to-tent pullout stakes promote ventilation
- Internal pockets and gear loft keep important items within reach
- Bathtub floor helps prevent water from gathering in your tent