Cheaper and better than a week in a motel; what's not to love?
Save some cash and create lasting memories by staying in the Eureka Copper Canyon 6 Tent instead of a dingy motel room on your next family vacation. This roomy, comfortable tent offers protection from the elements and bugs, plenty of ventilation, and an easy-to-assemble frame design that goes up quickly so you can quickly set up camp and get to the fun stuff.
- Vertical walls make the best use of interior space, while 7-foot standing space allows for plenty of headroom
- Windows on each side enhance visibility and ventilation
- Full mesh roof allows air circulation, reduces condensation, and allows for stargazing
- 75D StormShield polyester fly includes pockets to store storm guy-outs and lines when not in use
- E! Power Port lets you bring electrical power cord inside tent through a dedicated zippered port
- Gear loft and multiple interior pockets organize small items
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love the fact that you can stand up in this tent! Quite roomy and easy set-up. It is heavy but not a big deal if you're just unloading it and setting it up nearby.
Stand up and Camp
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This tent is tall enough for most people to stand in and enjoy a morning stretch! I love how simple it is to setup and how large and spacious it is for the price. It is decent in wet conditions but I wouldn't want to be in it during a monsoon! Very heavy but PERFECT for car camping when space isn't an issue.
When did you buy it, how many times have you used it?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really like the tent. It's a good size, easy to put up and take down. Love the fact you can stand up inside.