- Detail Images
You just might make a habit of this.
A tetra-pack of wine, some warm sleeping bags, and the Eureka Apex 3XT Tent 3-Person 3-Season Tent—what more do you need for a relaxing weekend away from the bustle of civilization? This compact tent is easily pitched and offers plenty of space for you, your pal, and your very happy dog to settle in for a night of sleeping alfresco. New to this season is Eureka's Camp Comfort System, which accommodates Eureka's silent fabrics to create a quiet, peaceful environment to snooze in.
- Three-person tent ideal for spring, summer, and fall camping
- Rain fly and bathtub floor protect against spring showers
- Fly vents and mesh doors allow ample ventilation in summer's warmth
- Fiberglass frame with single pole set for speedy pitching
- Dual vestibules offer plenty of storage space for gear
- Gear loft and mesh pockets organize all the little things
- Included footprint enhances floor protection
- Camp Comfort System compatibility for a silent night's sleep
- Q & A
Otter says G'morning from de North Shore
I have to rave about this tent! I've owned my Apex 3 for six-seven years now (back when they were orange). I have right around 100 nights in this tent and every night has been dry on the inside, regardless of the weather outside!
The double vestibules are awesome. I camp in this year-round and it is really nice to put the boots and sleds under the vestibules when returning to camp.
The tent has nice BIG teardrop doors that work excellent!
Last winter I got caught in a storm with 70 MPH winds and 12 inches of heavy snow. 2 days later I took my tent down and noticed that my tent pole broke in the cold weather and high winds. The pole was broken but the tent stayed erect for 2 more days like nothing was wrong! I called Eureka and told them what happened. They said that my tent is obviously out of warranty, but they replaced my poles for $7.
This is the best tent ESPECIALLY for the money! C'mon! Love this shelter!