Attaque Bib Short
You can enjoy a nice long ride in just about anything, but when you’re going up for an all-day mission through winding and car-free country hills, river valleys, and mountain roads, you’ll really feel like you’re doing it right if you wear the near-perfect Exteondo Attaque Men’s Bib Shorts. Crafted with an artisan’s attention to detail and a cyclist’s knowledge of what really matters, the Attaque is Etxeondo’s flagship item, and with good reason. From the supportive and breathable Powersystem proprietary fabric to the aerodynamic NeoAir panels on the thighs, every piece of the Attaque has been tailored to reduce wind resistance and increase comfort, making you faster and, well, more comfortable.
In the Attaque, the designers at Etxeondo managed to create a seamless short, drastically reducing the odds of irritation from pedaling or saddle pressure. The Attaque is also endowed with the company’s premium Carbon chamois, which is also free of seams and strategically composed of multi-layer foam that supports you in the saddle and wicks moisture away on long summer climbs.
The Attaque, like every Etxeondo product, is still produced in Spain (the company was founded in a small Basque village of the same name), and even if it sounds cliche, the difference in craftsmanship is apparent.
- Etxeondo's top-level bib for long ride comfort
- Carbon chamois provides support and long ride comfort
- Etxeondo PowerSystem fabric offers light compression while wicking moisture
- NeoAir aerodynamic panels lower drag and turbulence
- Bibs utilize Inside Out technology to support without constriction
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low light
- Silicone-free leg grippers hold openings in place without irritation
- Seamless construction in key areas reduces friction, irritation, and chafing
- Q & A
Simply the best
Extremely soft, excellent compression, amazing breathability and durability. The chamois pad is the most comfortable Iâve worn, better than Assos, Santini, Rapha and Capo. The pad has excellent weight distribution and shock absorption, with no friction or hot spots.
Best Bibs Ever
Love these bibs.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
shorts were great when they were new. elastic leg grippers only lasted a year. In the garbage after one season for this price is not a good deal.
Excellent in all aspects
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: Large
1. Medium compression (not too tight but gives you great muscle support)
2. Wraps neatly around bottom of the quad/knee area (again not loose not too tight)
3. Weight on par with top brands (castelli, assos)
4. Straps are better than anyone else's. Light, wide and do not bunch up.
5. Fabrics are great aero and vented in all the right spots.
6. Looks great though I prefer it was even more subdued with logos, etc. Those logos are nicely embroidered but I still prefer they were not even present.
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.