LG1 Plus All-Terrain 27.5in Tire
Your first season on your new ride flew by, and while most components were cleaned, babied, and still look shiny and bright, your tires are a little worse for the wear. When you need to get some of that tacky grip back, seat up your rims with the e*Thirteen LG1 Plus All-Terrain 27.5in Tire. With a dual-compound construction and aggressive tread pattern, the LG1 Plus tire was developed to help you clean lines confidently in conditions that are wetter and softer than ideal.
Designed with the weekend warrior in mind, more than devout racer, the LG1 Plus comes with a dual, rather than triple compound compared to its LG1 Race sibling, but the same reinforced sidewall and pinch zone construction so that flats don't slow down your ride. Hungry side knobs backed up by enduro-specific casing bite down confidently on soft berms, and sipes atop each knob improve traction when you need to unexpectedly dump speed ahead of a fallen tree blocking the trail.
- A tacky tire that boosts grip on slick days
- Reinforced tall side knobs prevent rollover in corners
- Sipes on knobs promote traction and stability
- Reinforced pinch flat zone and sidewalls for durability
- Requires only a pump for setup when used with e*thirteen rims