Bring the whole kitchen with.
Hauling a cast-iron skillet through the wilderness is just plain silly, so instead, pack the incredibly light Esbit Alcohol Stove & Camp Cookset and bring a full-course option wherever you end up. Made of super-light anodized aluminum, the set comes standard with a small and large pot, plus a skillet/lid that all can be handled gracefully with a fold-grip cook handle. Included heat exchangers speed up boiling times and get your meal cooking quick, so you can make less fuel last longer. Plus, all pans are non-stick and are easily cleanable so the bears won't come sniffing for your stinky cookwear in the middle of the night.
- A lightweight cookset for backpacking or weekend camping
- Anodized aluminum is extremely light and packs up tight
- Brass alcohol burner has a screw top and rubber gasket
- Fold-away handle both regulates temp and extinguishes flame
- Kit comes with cinchable stuff sack for easy transport