- Detail Images
Classic ski style.
Make a bold statement with the Erin Snow Women's Phia Pants. These sleek boot leg pants flawlessly move with you thanks to their four-way stretch Naturetec fabric. Ideal for bluebird resort days, these pants resist water to keep you comfortable. Integrated gaiters seal out snow, while custom hardware adds a stylish touch that keeps you looking good whether you're carving perfect corduroy or dashing into a restaurant to make dinner reservations.
- A sleek stretch ski pant for bluebird resort days
- Bluesign certified Naturetec fabric is water-resistant
- Integrated gaiters seal out snow
- Custom hardware provides a stylish touch
- Form-fitting with boot leg cut
- Fits slightly large, consider sizing down
- Q & A
My New Favorite Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 2
Growing up skiing on the East Coast, I always defaulted to waterproof, heavily insulated ski pants that always ended up being shapeless and unflattering. A friend of mine recommended the Erin Snow Phia Pant and I am so so happy. These pants fit love a GLOVE. The fabric is thick and super high quality and the subtle detailing is perfect. they have an interior gaitor to put over the boot and actually keep me warm and dry despite the lack of bulk. LOVE these pants and would recommend to anyone!