Bred for the massive terrain of Coastal BC.
Born and bred along the gargantuan peaks and glaciated terrain surrounding Endeavor's Vancouver, BC headquarters, the Patrol Split Series Snowboard makes earning your turns as seamless as possible with its proven directional shape in conjunction with top-shelf construction for a lightweight, highly responsive ride. Like all Endeavor boards, the Patrol Split Series retains the Channel mounting interface, but it's in a split-specific configuration to reap the benefits of on-the-fly stance adjustments. It comes with Voile hooks and clips for a solid feel without slop, as well as Voile mounting pucks for use with popular splitboard bindings.
As the first splitboard offering by the Canadian brand, the Patrol Split Series follows the winning formula of the Maverick shape from Endeavor's pow quiver. This directional, slightly tapered shape gives you the confidence and control for whatever the backcountry throws your way, whether you're surfing through feet of fresh in the trees or harvesting springtime corn on bigger objectives. The predominately camber profile (i.e. what Endeavor calls Hover Camber) makes it highly responsive and eager to place on edge, with just enough rocker in the nose to uplift the board in powder, so you're never plowing through the deep stuff or helplessly getting stuck.
Delving inside the Patrol Series Split, you'll find a full poplar core that's extremely lightweight on the uphill skin, yet energetic and lively on the ride back down. This poplar wood core is reinforced with birch along the Channel inserts, then fortified with full-length carbon stringers for added energy transfer when you're hauling at high speeds and blasting off natural hits. Endeavor's Seamless Sidewalls V2 insert energy-absorbing urethane directly into the sidewall, which lessens vibration and harsh landings from fatiguing your ride.
- Bred to access and shred the massive peaks of Coastal BC
- Responsive camber with rockered nose for extra float in powder
- Directional shape with slight taper for smooth edge-to-edge feel
- Mid-range flex pattern excels across a wide variety of terrain
- Split Channel mounting interface with Voile hooks and pucks
- Lightweight poplar core with birch reinforcements at Channel
- Full-length carbon stringers amplify responsiveness and snap
- Durasurf 4001 sintered base is extremely durable from impacts