California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Tech One Sunglasses
Everything you need for a full day in the sun getting it done, the Electric Tech One XL-S Sunglasses lend undeniable style in a performance-rich package. Anti-reflection, hydrophobic, and oleophobic performance lens coatings ensure your view is never obstructed by sweat or moisture, while the lenses themselves filter out harmful UV rays for comfortable optics. The frame is made from mold-injected nylon Grilamid to provide a tough yet lightweight design for active days, and grippy rubber nose pads ensure the fit stays snug and secure once you really get going. Plus, an included microfiber cleaning bag helps you wipe down and stash these shades at the end of your day's adventure.
- Sleek wraparound shades with sporty style and top-tier performance
- Polycarbonate lens resists scratches and impact for active days
- Grilamid makes for a light, strong, and flexible frame
- Three-barrel stainless steel optical hinges resist corrosion
- Performance grip nose pads secure the fit with snug comfort
- Included microfiber cleaning bag safely cleans and stores sunnies
|BLUE FLASH MIRROR||11.5%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
- OHM (OPTICAL HEALTH THROUGH MELANIN):
- ELECTRIC'S OPTICS OF OHM INCORPORATE MELANIN INFUSED LENSES THAT BLOCK HARMFUL UV & HEV BLUE LIGHT, RELAXING YOUR EYES AND PROVIDING VIVID, CRISP, CLEAR, HAZE FREE VISION.