There's substance to this style.
Yes, the Electric Polarized Tech One Sunglasses is a thing of beauty with sleek, gorgeous curves that are balanced, elegant, and flattering to any face shape. But if you think they aim to outshine you, you're wrong. They come only to shield your eyes from glare and UV rays with polarized polycarbonate lenses in a tough-as-nails and lightweight Grilamid frame. High-quality optics minimize distortion to give you a true view of your the world. Plus, they only enhance your natural look with a face-framing, style-lending selflessness.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polycarbonate lens resists scratches and impact and provides thinner, lighter protection than the commonly used CR39 or glass
- Polarized lens eliminates glare, blocks 100% of UV and 98% blue light, enhances color contrast, and reduces eye fatigue
- Mold-injected nylon Grilamid makes for the lightest, strongest plastic frame, flexes for comfort, and retains its shape in any temperature
- Three-barrel stainless steel optical hinges resist corrosion and flex to maintain their shape and fit for performance and longevity
- Q & A
miss the old technicians
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
ive had these for a year or so, big lenses, and they pinch after a couple hours of wearing them, the technicians fit me perfectly.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
After about two hours of wearing them while they start to pinch the sides of my head. Otherwise they're grand.
Stoked on Shipping!
I didn't realize that the free shipping didn't apply to Hawaii until after I completed my order. I hopped online to the chat option, and Mark hooked it up with free 2nd Day Shipping! Stoked!