Electric Low Note Sunglasses - Women's
Select style & size:Select options
- Midnight Green/M Grey, One Sizesale $89.99
- Tort Shell/M Bronze, One Sizesale $89.99
- Gloss Blk/M1 Grey Polarized, One Sizesale $114.99
- Gloss Black/M Grey, One Sizesale $89.99
Hit the highs, wear the Lows.
Remember your Grandpa's collection of old cars, the ones with all the fins, chrome, and racing stripes? If you transmogrified one of those jet-age cruisers into a fine pair of shades, it'd probably look something like the Electric Low Note Women's Sunglasses. The metal inlay that sweeps across the bridge of the tough Grilamid frames gives the Low Note a shot of '50s class, and the round profile riffs on classic cat-eye frames. The polycarbonate lenses are crystal clear and block 99% of UV rays (the polarized lenses cut out 100%), and the five-barrel stainless steel hinges keep the Low Note glued to your face whether you're cruising with the top down or sipping on an afternoon cosmo.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Grilamid frames
- Five-barrel stainless steel hinges
- Metal bridge inlay
- Made in Italy
|BLUE FLASH MIRROR||11.5%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
- OHM (OPTICAL HEALTH THROUGH MELANIN):
- ELECTRIC'S OPTICS OF OHM INCORPORATE MELANIN INFUSED LENSES THAT BLOCK HARMFUL UV & HEV BLUE LIGHT, RELAXING YOUR EYES AND PROVIDING VIVID, CRISP, CLEAR, HAZE FREE VISION.