LA TXOKO Sunglasses
Craig Anderson's smooth style on a surfboard sets him apart when he's in the water, and the Electric LA TXOKO Sunglasses do the same for him when he's on the streets. Smooth lines and exaggerated curves provide a unique look, and the scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses offer up to 99% blue light protection to reduce eye fatigue.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Melanin-infused polycarbonate lenses
- Grilamid frame
- Six-base curve
- Five-barrel hinge
- Q & A
My Mom loves them. They look trendy and she wears them everywhere. You can even pinch in the frames a little so they grip your head nicely and will never fall off.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Awesome sunglass. Super light weight, great lenses, and gender neutral! They fit both me and my girlfriend , which is a good and bad thing. Good because we can both rock them, bad because she usually steals them from me:(
|BLUE FLASH MIRROR||11.5%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
- OHM (OPTICAL HEALTH THROUGH MELANIN):
- ELECTRIC'S OPTICS OF OHM INCORPORATE MELANIN INFUSED LENSES THAT BLOCK HARMFUL UV & HEV BLUE LIGHT, RELAXING YOUR EYES AND PROVIDING VIVID, CRISP, CLEAR, HAZE FREE VISION.