Electric Knoxville Pro Polarized Sunglasses
Select style & size:Select options
- Matte Black/Ohm Polar Grey, One Sizesale $69.99
- Matte Tort/Ohm Polar Bronze, One Sizesale $59.98
- Black Camo/Ohm Plus Polar Grey, One Sizesale $59.98
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Knoxville Pro Polarized Sunglasses
You're so good at relaxing that you should be sponsored for it, and part of your secret to success is Electric's Polarized Knoxville Pro Sunglasses. These professional sunnies cut the glare off of unwanted glare, and they also style a classic half-frame silhouette to take your laid-back look to the next level. Nose and temple pads keep these sunglasses on your face no matter how humid the day is.
- Professional sunglasses for professional chillers
- Polarized lenses deflect unwanted glare
- Lightweight frame frame with nose and temple pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
Best protection and service
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Backcountry and steep and cheap customer service went above and beyond when these glasses got lost in delivery to Puerto Rico but upon receiving them my eyes have never felt better on an island. They don’t show your eyes and are allowed by military uniform standards. The crystal clear image and the look has allowed me to have one pair for the bar and for sports. Well worth the high price for this quality. Only downside is electric stopped making their specific sunglasses retainer and you will have to find or make your own.
|BLUE FLASH MIRROR||11.5%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
- OHM (OPTICAL HEALTH THROUGH MELANIN):
- ELECTRIC'S OPTICS OF OHM INCORPORATE MELANIN INFUSED LENSES THAT BLOCK HARMFUL UV & HEV BLUE LIGHT, RELAXING YOUR EYES AND PROVIDING VIVID, CRISP, CLEAR, HAZE FREE VISION.