Seeing is always a plus.
Packing gobs of modern optics into an angular, '80s-inspired frame, the Electric EGX Goggles provide killer distortion-free vision and enough style to choke a shark. If it wasn't obvious, the EXG sports an extra-large cylindrical lens, which gives you tons of crystal-clear peripheral vision, and features anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings to make short work of steamy trams and tight tree runs. Electric also ensured the continued integrity of your retinas by making sure the lenses blocked 100% of UV rays.
Inside the flexible-at-all-temperatures thermoplastic urethane frame, Electric layered up three different foams to form a comfortable seal around your face so you don't have to fight watery eyes when you're center-punching a big line or rallying down spring groomers. The silicon-backed strap ensures that your frames sit securely on your domepiece, and the Press Seal technology makes swapping between the two included lenses as easy as 1-2-3.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snow goggles to slash pow and throw tricks
- Oversized cylindrical lens maximizes your field of view
- Anti-fog coating keeps your goggles cloud-free
- Press Seal technology for easy lens swaps
- Triple layer face foam is comfortable on your face
- Silicone-lined strap holds your goggles on securely
- Frame is helmet compatible