Tough as nails and light as a feather.
The pinnacle of Elan's touring collection, the Ibex 94 Carbon XLT Ski was designed to let you fly up the skin track with plenty of gas leftover to annihilate the downhill. Constructed with a healthy dose of carbon, you know these planks are going to be light—the Tubelite wood core uses two carbon tubes along the length of the ski to add stability, and the Carbon Power Shell increases torsional rigidity to up the downhill chargeability.
The 94mm waist makes for a solid mid-fat ski that's manageable in almost any type of conditions. The Mountain Rocker profile enhances float in deep snow, with camber underfoot to keep you stable in variable conditions, and Vapor Tip inserts in the tip and tail reduce swing weight and dampens vibrations when you're plowing through chunder on your long, arduous deproach.
- An ultralight touring ski for tackling big objectives
- 94mm waist can handle soft snow and crud
- Mountain Rocker eases turn initiation and floats through powder
- Carbon Power Shell adds torsional rigidity without extra weight
- Tubelite wood core uses light carbon tubes for stability and rebound
- Bridge technology optimizes power transfer
- Fiberglass reinforcements stiffen the ski
- Vapor Tip inserts reduce swing weight and dampen vibrations