Make it happen.
You want a lightweight ski for charging hard up the skin track but you're not willing to ride a pair of noodles down sketchy objectives you put your blood, sweat, and tears into on the way up—and rightly so. Mom always said you can't have your cake and eat it too, but the Elan Ibex 94 Carbon Ski begs to differ.
With a 94mm waist and Mountain Rocker profile, these sticks keep you afloat in the soft stuff while letting you lay it down on hardpack. Inside the Tubelite wood core you'll find light carbon tubes to add stability and a powerful rebound, with fiberglass reinforcements to stiffen the ski for optimal downhill performance. Vapor Tip inserts further reduce weight and dampen vibrations for a smooth ride while you're plowing through crud, so you can confidently rip anything the backcountry throws at you with enough gas in the tank for an extra lap at the end of the day.
- A light touring ski for tackling the uphill and the downhill
- 94mm waist can handle soft snow and crud
- Mountain Rocker eases turn initiation and floats through powder
- Tubelite wood core uses light carbon tubes for stability and rebound
- Bridge technology optimizes power transfer
- Fiberglass reinforcements stiffen the ski
- Vapor Tip inserts reduce swing weight and dampen vibrations