- Detail Images
Premium protection for elite skiers.
The Eider Men's Park City Jacket caters to demanding resort skiers seeking maximum protection and cutting-edge style. Staying true to its iconic namesake, the Park City Jacket features a Defender 4-way stretch membrane with premium waterproofing and exceptional breathability (20k/20k) when you're carving down perfect groomers and seeking powder stashes in hidden aspen glades.
Trapping warmth without excess bulk, the PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend offers the benefits of synthetic insulation and high-loft down. By blending high-loft down with synthetic insulation, the Park City Jacket is less susceptible to compromising its lofty warmth when it's snowing heavily. Low-profile PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation along the arms for less bulk without sacrificing warmth.
The detachable hood allows for customized coverage when you're skiing through stormy mid-winter conditions and enjoying sunny bluebird days on the mountain. Dedicated wrist gaiters and a detachable powder skirt keep snow from working inside, especially if you take a tumble into deep powder. Plus, there's a bunch of external and internal pockets for harmoniously storing all your daily accessories and gear on the mountain.
- Premium ski jacket for discerning resort skiers
- Defender 4-way stretch for exceptional waterproofing (20k/20k)
- PrimaLoft Gold Down blend (70% down insulation, 30% synthetic)
- 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco reduces bulk without sacrificing warmth
- Detachable powder skirt and hood for customizable coverage
- Six external pockets for plenty of storage