For post- or pre-powder play.
The Eider Women's Morioka 3.0 Jacket thrives whether it's dumping snow over the ski resort, or it's a beautiful bluebird day following said snow dumpage. This protective ski jacket boasts a Defender membrane with high levels of waterproof protection and breathable comfort, and fully taped seams bolster the jacket's waterproofing by preventing a single snowflake from seeping through.
Furthermore, the Morioka features a healthy dose of synthetic insulation, which ensures light warmth even if it happens to get wet. In case you get too warm, Eider fixed the jacket with zippers under each arm for ventilated airflow. Both the hood and powder skirt are removable so you can customize your coverage on bluebird and stormy days. Despite its streamlined style, the Morioka boasts a surprising amount of pockets to store goggles, phones, passes, and more.
- Protective ski shell styled for the snowiest days
- Defender membrane has high waterproof, breathable ratings
- Synthetic insulation stays warm when wet
- Underarm ventilation assures ample airflow
- Hood and powder skirt are removable for customized coverage