Warmth and protection.
When you're having one of those seasons when the deep just keeps getting deeper, ride with protection you can trust in the Eider Men's Jager 2.0 Jacket. Constructed with a 2-layer Defender membrane, this jacket offers waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection as you ride through brutal winter storms and bomb waist-deep powder bowls. The two-way stretch fabric offers fluid movement, while Primaloft Silver Active insulation shields you from bitter temperatures without causing you to overheat while you work.
Eider made the Jager with a relaxed fit for layering versatility, depending on conditions. The adjustable, helmet-compatible hood offers extra weather protection and includes a mini insulating stretch collar to prevent drafts. A stretch powder skirt seals out snow when the snow runs deep and can be removed when not in use. Unzip the underarm vents to regulate temperature when things start to heat up.
- A burly ski jacket for protection in any weather
- Defender membrane ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Stretch fabric offers comfort and freedom of movement
- Primaloft Silver Active insulation for warmth and breathability
- Helmet-compatible hood provides extra weather protection
- Underarm vents for optimal temperature regulation
- Powder skirt seals out snow and can be removed when not in use
- Relaxed fit for layering versatility
- Q & A
Do you have a larger size than 2xl that you could send me if I were to return my current purchase. Fit is very tight and small. Need to be delivered no later than February 16, 2017 with no additional costs (boarder costs included).
Eider jäger 2xl
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 2xl
Very small fit. Ordered 2xl but could have been 3xl or 4xl to fit loose enough where I can move in it. Reviews said it fit larger and stretches which is not the true case. I normally wear 2xl clothing. Arms are very short and tight in shoulders. I would like to return but strapped for time as I have a mountain trip planned in two weeks and currently in desperate need of coat. Also got raped by boarder costs. I buy a lot online south of Canadian boarder and never retarded costs like this one. Cost me additional $160 for customs and more shipping costs. Not impressed and wish that this company would do something to help me out but not expecting any miracles.