Lightly insulated and reliably durable, the Eider Women's Edge Pant are a comfortable, practical, and stylish pant for the classic resort skier. Equipped with a waterproof, breathable Defender membrane, this pant keeps rain, sleet, and snow at bay, while the warm E-Loft insulation throughout ensures high levels of toasty warmth on colder days. An adjustable waist helps keep your pants up when you forget your belt at home, and the pre-shaped knees offer an ergonomic build to maximize the range of your movement out on the slopes. Scuff guards at the cuffs keep these pants around for more than one season by resisting abrasion, and the snow gaiters deliver optimal protection against snow when you're in the deep stuff.
- Lightweight, warm, and tough snow pant for resort skiers
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you comfortably dry
- Synthetic insulation keeps your lower half warm
- Regular fit allows for easy layering
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out
- Scuff guards boost durability
- Multiple pockets stash smaller essentials
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
I purchased these pants because I have an Eider ski jacket that I really like. These pants were warm and are well made but without a zipper at the ankle, it was hard to get pant over my ski boot. Either a zipper should be added or the bottom need to be wider.