- Detail Images
Tropical warmth for alpine excursions.
Designed for the perpetually cold skier, the Eider Men's Brooklyn Jacket features a two-in-one combination of E-Loft synthetic and E-Loft down insulation for exceptional warmth, all without the bulk of puffy down jackets.
Retaining body warmth when your friends are shivering on the chairlift, Eider's proprietary E-loft Down Sorona maintains heat-trapping loft with a mixture of polyester sorona and white duck down. Adding polyester-based insulation helps the jacket maintain loft in soaking-wet conditions, meaning you'll stay pleasantly warm through raging blizzards and soggy conditions.
Designed to repel wintry tantrums by Old Man Winter, Eider's Defender membrane repels oncoming snow, light showers, and sopping-wet slush. Underarm ventilation zips expel warmth when you're working up a sweat or strolling the base village on warmer spring days. There's a non-slip powder skirt, which comes in handy on those deep, stormy days when powder refills are guaranteed with every lap. And to ensure plentiful storage, three interior pockets and five external pockets secure everything needed for a great day on the mountain.
- Insulated jacket for freezing-cold conditions
- Two-in-one insulation: E-loft synthetic + E-loft down
- Eider Defender membrane for dependable protection (10k/10k)
- Fully sealed construction keeps moisture from seeping inside
- Zippered underarm vents for better thermo-regulation
- Five external pockets and three internal pockets
- Inner cuff gaiters keep out the snow and cold