Cure for hanging belays.
The Edelweiss Antidote 2 Harness has a beefed-up back to keep you comfier at hanging belays on alpine and multi-pitch climbs. Not only is it one of the most cushioned, the Antidote is also one of the most durable harnesses for rugged mountaineering missions and chimney routes. The rear gear loops are extended to accommodate more gear, and there are four slots for ice screws, a haul loop, and a chalk bag attachment for basically everything. Three self-locking buckles make this harness fully adjustable to accommodate summer and winter outfits.
- Climbing harness designed specifically for alpine and trad climbing
- Highly durable material coupled with full padding for comfort
- Three self-locking buckles adjust the waist and each leg loop
- Four gear loops with two extended rear loops for optimized storage
- Four ice screw slots, one haul loop, and chalk bag hanger