- Detail Images
The Ecoalf Men's Bill Down Coat is an environmentally-friendly alternative to classic puffy jackets thanks to its all-recycled nylon shell, sourced from old fishing nets. This recycled nylon shell offers reliable wind and water-resistance, all while minimizing waste that goes into the landfill. The 2-way front zipper provides customizable ventilation of your upper body while sealing out the elements in wintertime.
The PrimaLoft Down Blend is comparable to 650-fill down insulation for toasty warmth when the mercury dives into bone-chattering territory. Unlike pure down, blended synthetic fibers provide moisture-resistance for greater heat retention in damp conditions. The down insulation meets Responsible Down Standards (RDS), meaning it's sourced from geese that were never live-plucked or force fed.
- Eco-conscious jacket with high levels of warmth
- Recycled nylon shell sourced from old fishing nets
- Wind and water-resistance for reliable winter protection
- PrimaLoft Down Blend provides the warmth of 650-fill down
- Blended synthetic fibers retain heat in the wet and damp
- Down insulation meets Responsible Down Standards (RDS)
- Zippered hand pockets for secure storage