Keep it real.
There's a lot to love about the Earth Wood Zale Sunglasses, be it their sassy wood frames, superior construction, or protective nature. Polarized lenses reduce glare if you're headed to the ocean or driving through the city, while nose and temple pads keep these beauties firmly on your face as you enjoy the sunny weather.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cat-eye sunglasses for sunny days driving around town
- Polarized lenses reduce fatigue-causing glare
- Steel and wooden frames offer natural, durable style
- Sun protection blocks 100% of harmful UV rays
- Q & A
Cute but not for me.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I really liked the style of these sunnies, but they were a bit too large for my face, They also felt a bit flimsy, like they could easily break. If you have a bigger face these may work for you, but handle them delicately.
Cute but they broke
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I loved these lenses but the nose bridge broke after just one use.
Love the Wood!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These sunnies are so amazing! I can't believe they're actually wood. The quality is incredible + they look just like the photos!
Colorful & Fun!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great fit, ever so slight forward lean and cool hinges that bend the arms outward if your head is on the wider side.