- Detail Images
Classic, yet totally unique style.
While the West Coast is known for endlessly sunny days, don't forget that the Eastern seaboard has some pretty bright days as well. And when those days roll around, rely on the Earth Wood Whitehaven Sunglasses to protect your eyes in completely original style. The TAC polarized lenses uses a composite layering construction in order to filter 100% of UVA and UVB rays, while the natural construction makes them not only unique, but recyclable, biodegradable, and non-toxic. Anti-scratch coating and anti-fog performance keeps your vision crisp and concise when you're taking in the view of the waterfront, and the included microfiber pouch keeps the lenses clear when the day is done.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Bring along these original sunnies for your day at the beach
- TAC polarized lenses fight off harsh glare and harmful UV rays
- Each handcrafted wooden frame is its own original cut
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch keep your vision crystal clear
- Included microfiber pouch extends the life of this pair