Go where the wind takes you.
- Stylish shades to hit the town
- Wood frame offers a unique, rustic look
- Steel hinges are durable for longlasting wear
- Mirrored design helps block the sun
- Q & A
Unique and Suuuuper Nice!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are soooo G! I love them. They are put together well, the materials are nice quality and they feel great on. So many colors to choose from!
my favorite looking shades ever
When I saw these I wasn't sure how they worked, their sizing, their quality. I really knew nothing except I'd seen this brand in some nicer eyeglasse/sunglass stores.
My first impression of these is that I thought they were beautiful. I also thought they felt very fragile. These glasses are pretty fragile so I try and not take them off or on very often becuase the hinges feel very light.
I would purchase another pair of these because they just look so cool and I've never seen other shades like these. The lenses are super clear nice on your eyes.
I have a small/medium face and these fit really well