From beach to bodega.
Bringing Waimea-ready performance to a Brooklyn-inspired silhouette, the Earth Wood Sunglasses finds the perfect middle ground for those who value both serious eye protection and modern city style. The semi-rimless, handcrafted wooden frame gives your style unique distinction, while the polarized TAC lenses protect you from harmful UVA/UVB rays and harsh glare on bright days.
- City-savvy polarized shades with an all-natural twist
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare and protect against harmful rays
- Handcrafted wooden frame offers unique, original style
- Spring-loaded stainless steel hinges keep the fit locked in
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings keep view unobstructed
- Q & A
Looking for some trendy shades
good thing you landed on this page. I know what you are thinking...... "these look kind of weird, but super awesome"
Ya they are. Just like me. I was going to pick my favorite model of Earth glasses but I eneded up keeping both this and the Petani model. I have a small/medium face with a diamond/heart shape. I typically can only wear sun glasses that have a flat top but I found the shape of both the Kai and Petani model fit me well!