- Detail Images
You only have a handful of items to take on your weekend getaway, so why waste time and money checking your bulky suitcase when you could just bring the Eagle Creek Gear Warrior AWD Carry-On Rolling Bag instead? This light, rugged, and versatile bag was built to withstand journeys rough or relaxed, and it fits in the overhead compartment of most airlines, so you're never far from your traveling essentials.
Exo-Skeleton seamless composite fabrication strategically strengthens high-wear points for maximum durability, and Hypalon reinforcements add extra protection where it's needed most. Geo Ripstop and Helix fabrics repel water when you get caught in the rain while trying to find your hostel. It also sports a lightweight anodized aluminum handle that won't quit on you halfway through your journey.
When it comes to getting around, the rugged 360-degree Dynamic Spin Wheels roll effortlessly over cobblestone streets and dirt roads alike. Compression straps help you cram everything in after you've collected a few souvenirs, and if that's not enough, the main compartment is expandable for extra storage. There's also a Stowable Equipment Keeper that attaches additional gear to the top of the bag, just in case your shopping spree goes a little overboard.
- Versatile bag built for adventurous travel
- Expandable main compartment leaves room for extra clothes
- Seamless exoskeleton fabrication for increased durability
- Hypalon reinforcements add extra protection
- Stowable Equipment Keeper attaches gear to top of bag
- Lockable zipper pulls with central locking point
- Integrates with Eagle Creek's Pack-It system