Slicer Factory Ski
Slice and dice through fresh snow, frontside groomers, and off of natural take offs by clicking in to the Dynastar Slicer Factory Ski. This jib friendly all-mountain ski boasts a nimble but stable 98mm waist, maneuverable and floaty rocker in tip and tail, and a medium turn radius that encourages hard charging.
The 98mm waist can quickly go edge to edge on hard pack while still providing ample float in deep snow so that you can enjoy slashing that foot of snow you got overnight. The rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot creates a platform for riding all kinds of snow. The camber section underfoot can hold a mean edge on firm snow while the rocker in the tip and tail helps you float in deep powder, skip through crud, and break the edge free for quick manuevering in tight areas. To counteract this nimble feeling a medium length turn radius provides the stability and confidence you need to go fast in wide open areas.
- Jib friendly ski for riding pow or front side terrain
- 98mm waist is responsive and nimble while offering float
- Tip and Tail rocker boosts float and pivoting control
- Medium length turn radius is stable at speed and easy to control
- Poplar core is poppy and responsive for powerful jibbing and riding
- Full length sidewalls provide a durable and damp ride