No time to waste.
Dynafit's TLT Superlite 2.0 10 Binding offers a safe and responsive binding in the package of a race-ready speed demon. The lateral release rating of 5-10 is slightly lower than the Superlite 2.0 12, making it a solid option for slightly smaller skiers. The steel and aluminum construction maintains durability without weighing you down, and you've got the option to add brakes (sold separately) if you want them. Two heel risers let you adapt to changing terrain while you're motoring up the hill, and the crampon attachment can even be removed if you're really trying to shed an extra half ounce or two.
- An ultra-light binding built for speed
- Lateral release value up to 10
- Steel and aluminum construction is lightweight yet durable
- Optional ski brakes available (sold separate)
- Two heel risers let you adapt to changing terrain
- Crampon attachment can be removed for further weight loss