A need for speed.
If there's one thing Dynafit knows best it's speed. Simplicity, durability, and function strike a balance in the TLT Speed Binding. Weighing in at just 570 grams per pair, these bindings are light enough to please weight-conscious skiers and strong enough to give you the confidence to rip that 2,000-foot couloir you just scurried up. Two heel riser settings keep your time on the skintrack smooth and efficient, while Ice Breaker pins keep snow and ice out of your boots to ensure reliable boot-to-binding retention.
- Lightweight tech binding for long tours in the backcountry
- 6-12 release value range for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Two heel risers for efficient uphill travel
- Adjustable lateral release for added safety
- Ice Breaker pins for quick and secure step-in
- Optional ski brakes available (sold separate)