What's your uphill policy?
If you'd rather log vertical feet climbed over time spent sitting in a lift line, then the Dynafit Speedfit 84 Ski is your board. Dynafit designed this ski for those energetic and ambitious few that would rather skin up the resort instead of taking a lift up, so it should come as no surprise that this ski shines on-piste, with a generous dose of camber underfoot and slightly raised tip and trail. Full micro sidewalls strike a good balance between strength and weight, while layers of fiberglass and carbon sandwiched over a ash and poplar wood core give the ski a torsionally rigid feel as you arc high-speed turns down pristine groomers before the lifts start running—don't worry; we won't tell.
- A ski designed for logging vertical feet climbed in the resort
- Nimble waist width carves well and saves weight on the ascent
- Full micro sidewalls direct power to the edges and reduce weight
- 3D Tip helps reduce chatter and is notched to fit Dynafit skins
- Carbon and fiberglass laminates enhance torsional rigidity